buy a car
Owning a car is a dream for many and if you can’t afford to buy a new one, second hand car are aplenty and a good car could save you a lot of bucks and at the same time give you the same luxury of a brand new car. However, there are some unsaid rules you must be aware of before buying a used car. Price comes last as buying a good used car at a reasonable price is better than buying a poor car at a low cost and shelling out every month for service.
Buying an automobile always brings along doubts and dilemma; mostly about the price tag and the priority for our favorite ones. However when it’s a used car the dilemma doubles. Here are few tips to give you a clear picture of what you must be looking in a used car.
Purchase Second Hand Car
- Giving priority to your favorite cars, research a bit and do the math and reach to a conclusion over the prices of used cars and pick one that fits your budget.
- Identify the premium dealers who sell second hand cars. Enquire about the dealers and their quality of service and compare the price tags of your car at various dealers. Also make sure the registration procedures are simple and to the point.
- If you are purchase second hand car from a private individual then ensure that the owner has a clean driving record and the papers are all original. Get the help of a mechanic to make sure that the vehicle doesn’t have any hidden defects. Always try negotiating the price as buyers are less and sellers are more.
- Before you choose to buy take the car for a test drive and assure yourself that you feel good. Check for engine noises, suspension, steering control, gear shift, clutch release and overall ride comfort. Make sure that you buy a car that you will fall in love with and not a car that you have to adjust with.
- Finally when you arrive to the paperwork and payment process ensure that you get every single piece of the originals. Also a detailed registration report and slips mentioning payment received.
Questions To Ask The Dealer:
- Accident history of the car. Had the car been involved in any accidents? If yes, what was the scale of damage? Has everything been taken care of? It would be better if you move on to another car with a clean ride history.
- If the dealer displays only vehicles that have been certified fit by a qualified mechanic?
- Is there a money-back option or return policy if the car doesn’t perform as claimed? Or an option to trade the car with another car of the same price range?
- Does the dealer offer after-sales service? Does the dealer provide limited number of complimentary services?
A list of technical aspects you need to inspect in a used car:
- The belts and hoses under the hood.
- Odometer. The less the number of miles the better condition the car is in.
- The transmission fluid.
- Tires. Ensure that the wheels are aligned.
- Car chassis and the exhaust system. Ensure they are not rusted and damaged.
Before purchase the Car Read these Instructions, I hope that it will help to you get clear idea.
First, decide what kind of car that you want?
Keeping in mind, choose a better future for your car.
Before you goes to a car dealer, study the current market value assessment.
Need to buy a car for your family, office and business purpose, think better to buying a suitable car for your requirement.
Investigate the engine power, seating capacity, mileage, security settings, AC cooling capacity and other technical specifications.
Make sure you choose the right car for your lifestyle.
If you don’t use your car too much, then you choose petrol car.
If you use your car much, you choose diesel car.
Before Purchase The Car
Borrow to bank for buy a car, you carefully read the loan EMI details.
Choose the right insurance plan, because differ in some cars for insurance.
Want to buy an old car, before buy, the entire information about the car make sure.
Most of the cars comes with airbag facilities to nowadays.
The vehicle you drive safely in winter help you with special brakes.
Other high-quality security options on some cars (standard safety options) are found.
If you like to buy a car, that company’s service center is to be on near in your city, and you clearly ask your car company, may get in the future for your car parts?
Ensure that your Vehicle are comfortable, you can examine driving the car.